منتدى شباب الحريه

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى شباب الحريه
منتدى شباب الحريه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ALI SHAKIR

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

ALI SHAKIR Empty ALI SHAKIR

مُساهمة  Prince Darkness السبت مايو 28, 2011 6:46 am

the < promise >
hi my new story say
in life we find much deferent thing sometimes bad sometimes good
we all searching for good life but sometimes even what we do we find bad luck with bad poeple .
well what u can say for the promise u do it or not . lets see together
in some place and sometime a simple boy hisname< wiliam> he looks good + work geting fun with friends but inside him he was searching for something mostof poeple dont know it
its < when some one promise u to do something for u > cuz he lives hard life poor bad luck and more things
someday in summer he decided with friends to go to for holidays in some beach
they gone .after somedays a 2 cars came and inside it girls all wiliam friends was so happy cuz they find more fun and at night it was party all poeple dance and drink getting much fun
wiliam liked a girl when he tried talk to her she said him if u r coming to tell me my friend likes u iam agree heis so hot cuz wiliam was sitting with his friend so wiliam chocked andhe said her yeah yeah u are smart his friend did not care he took the girl and gone
wiliam was laughing so much and he gone to place so much amazing <night+stars+sea+music>
after some hours wiliam heard sound of girl screaming he wents to see whats wrong he fond a girl her friend a girl was swiming but she she beat her head by rock .well wiliam helpt her and he took that girl to hospital
and after when girl woke up wiliam talked to her she was thanking him so much he said stop girl i did just what i must do . the girl asked wiliam can we meet each other sometimes if ur girl doesnt mind he was laugh and he said her u must get to sleep again ur head is tired he said iam single the girl was so much happy she liked wiliam and wiliam too liked her she is hot so much so he took her number and they decided to meet again
andthey start dating each other since that day .the girl her name is maya
after days holidays finished so wiliam decided to go to live with his girl in her city and find job there
well they gone and some night they was outside in restaurant talking they was so much happy
wiliam said to maya can you promise me to do evry thing to love me and stay with me in evry time .
she said i promise you . wiliam loved her much than befor cuz thats what he was searching for
tomorrow he start be her fiance and they made big party
but he did not know thats just promise of wolf
wiliam work in some company and he work in store too ,maya was work in company of buy and sell
someday wiliam called maya and he said her i will come to tack u from job and back together ; she said dont wait me i have more work today i will finish at 17.00 pm he said ok
wiliam was walking and he saw maya getting out from company so folowedher justto surprise her maybe she went out to buy something heis behindher and he saw getting inside a car witha men he said whats hell is that
he stoped a taxi and he folowed the car and the car stoped in hotel he folowed her to the room he was near to the door of room andhe heard screaming of her she was having <...> with that men he did not do any thingjust chocked and crying after 2 hours
sheis getting out and he saw him crying he said her thnx so much thnx for the best moments i did not kjnowu can do that she get down andshe cant belive the men asked wiliam who r u wiliam said ask her she will tell u
and wiliam gone
at night wiliam drink and at morning work
hetried to forget her after 2 days shecame to him to his house
shewascry andshesaid him can u let metalk to u please
he said what u want say she said can i come in
he said no never we talk out u will not come in again to my house
he took her to cafetiria and they was talking and she asking him to forgive her and thatsfult andshesaid him i did so just to get money to help us to buy more things
he said her no u wrong i was work 2 wjobs and we have much money even i told u to live in my house in other city u said its big
she said please forgive me i will be ur worker forever
he said her i dont need worker
he said i need something u will not never know it
she please i will do what u want i love u and i will be crazy without u he said her u was with that men u was not crazy
she was crying he said stop acting u will not change any thing
and he gone and left her
after days she did not can resist she was drinking some bad things she get down on floor poeple took her to hospital after operation doctor said we need heart to live
imagine poeple :
when wiliam heard that he said i must save her again and he killed him self and all poeple chocked cuz some one can do that to save a girl woow
after operation maya woke up and she start be good she asked her friends whats happned who saved me
they was not talking she said speak who
they said wiliam she chocked and shesaid how that from where he got the heart
they said we dont know
she was happy cuz she thought its signle from him to forgive her
she went to hotel to get much good rest and at night at party at hotal she fond a boy he is son of hotel owner
and she start dating him
imagine that maya did not search for wiliam always she call him she find phone closed and his friends say we dont know where is him
maya took her new boyfriend to her room to sleep there
when she get in she fond message at bed she opened itshe fond it from wiliam
he said her hey when u read that iam dead men now hey maya u remember ourfirst night here at that bed hhhhh but iam so happy that u are alive and i helpt u and i do something u forget it
he said her live ur life dont think for past and maya i put money in ur bank account and i changed the name of my house by urs
i wish ur kids growing up insideit
she was ry so much andthey boy with her ask whats wrong what happned
he said iam cheatin on myboy 2 times and my boy help me 2 times
he did not understand she said him thats mean the promise thats what i forget thats what my boy was searching for oh god howi forget that i must fix evry thing she made the boy go
she killed her self as like wiliam did just to folow him andbewith him
but it was too late

friends i wish u tack this very important and be carful dont regret andkill ur selves just love from ur heart
and try to donthurt some one loves you .
THE END..
Prince Darkness
Prince Darkness
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 23
نقاط : 44
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ الميلاد : 17/06/1992
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/05/2011
العمر : 31
المزاج المزاج : Sad

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

ALI SHAKIR Empty wonderful ......good jab ali hassan

مُساهمة  Admin السبت مايو 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Prince Darkness كتب:
the < promise >
hi my new story say
in life we find much deferent thing sometimes bad sometimes good
we all searching for good life but sometimes even what we do we find bad luck with bad poeple .
well what u can say for the promise u do it or not . lets see together
in some place and sometime a simple boy hisname< wiliam> he looks good + work geting fun with friends but inside him he was searching for something mostof poeple dont know it
its < when some one promise u to do something for u > cuz he lives hard life poor bad luck and more things
someday in summer he decided with friends to go to for holidays in some beach
they gone .after somedays a 2 cars came and inside it girls all wiliam friends was so happy cuz they find more fun and at night it was party all poeple dance and drink getting much fun
wiliam liked a girl when he tried talk to her she said him if u r coming to tell me my friend likes u iam agree heis so hot cuz wiliam was sitting with his friend so wiliam chocked andhe said her yeah yeah u are smart his friend did not care he took the girl and gone
wiliam was laughing so much and he gone to place so much amazing <night+stars+sea+music>
after some hours wiliam heard sound of girl screaming he wents to see whats wrong he fond a girl her friend a girl was swiming but she she beat her head by rock .well wiliam helpt her and he took that girl to hospital
and after when girl woke up wiliam talked to her she was thanking him so much he said stop girl i did just what i must do . the girl asked wiliam can we meet each other sometimes if ur girl doesnt mind he was laugh and he said her u must get to sleep again ur head is tired he said iam single the girl was so much happy she liked wiliam and wiliam too liked her she is hot so much so he took her number and they decided to meet again
andthey start dating each other since that day .the girl her name is maya
after days holidays finished so wiliam decided to go to live with his girl in her city and find job there
well they gone and some night they was outside in restaurant talking they was so much happy
wiliam said to maya can you promise me to do evry thing to love me and stay with me in evry time .
she said i promise you . wiliam loved her much than befor cuz thats what he was searching for
tomorrow he start be her fiance and they made big party
but he did not know thats just promise of wolf
wiliam work in some company and he work in store too ,maya was work in company of buy and sell
someday wiliam called maya and he said her i will come to tack u from job and back together ; she said dont wait me i have more work today i will finish at 17.00 pm he said ok
wiliam was walking and he saw maya getting out from company so folowedher justto surprise her maybe she went out to buy something heis behindher and he saw getting inside a car witha men he said whats hell is that
he stoped a taxi and he folowed the car and the car stoped in hotel he folowed her to the room he was near to the door of room andhe heard screaming of her she was having <...> with that men he did not do any thingjust chocked and crying after 2 hours
sheis getting out and he saw him crying he said her thnx so much thnx for the best moments i did not kjnowu can do that she get down andshe cant belive the men asked wiliam who r u wiliam said ask her she will tell u
and wiliam gone
at night wiliam drink and at morning work
hetried to forget her after 2 days shecame to him to his house
shewascry andshesaid him can u let metalk to u please
he said what u want say she said can i come in
he said no never we talk out u will not come in again to my house
he took her to cafetiria and they was talking and she asking him to forgive her and thatsfult andshesaid him i did so just to get money to help us to buy more things
he said her no u wrong i was work 2 wjobs and we have much money even i told u to live in my house in other city u said its big
she said please forgive me i will be ur worker forever
he said her i dont need worker
he said i need something u will not never know it
she please i will do what u want i love u and i will be crazy without u he said her u was with that men u was not crazy
she was crying he said stop acting u will not change any thing
and he gone and left her
after days she did not can resist she was drinking some bad things she get down on floor poeple took her to hospital after operation doctor said we need heart to live
imagine poeple :
when wiliam heard that he said i must save her again and he killed him self and all poeple chocked cuz some one can do that to save a girl woow
after operation maya woke up and she start be good she asked her friends whats happned who saved me
they was not talking she said speak who
they said wiliam she chocked and shesaid how that from where he got the heart
they said we dont know
she was happy cuz she thought its signle from him to forgive her
she went to hotel to get much good rest and at night at party at hotal she fond a boy he is son of hotel owner
and she start dating him
imagine that maya did not search for wiliam always she call him she find phone closed and his friends say we dont know where is him
maya took her new boyfriend to her room to sleep there
when she get in she fond message at bed she opened itshe fond it from wiliam
he said her hey when u read that iam dead men now hey maya u remember ourfirst night here at that bed hhhhh but iam so happy that u are alive and i helpt u and i do something u forget it
he said her live ur life dont think for past and maya i put money in ur bank account and i changed the name of my house by urs
i wish ur kids growing up insideit
she was ry so much andthey boy with her ask whats wrong what happned
he said iam cheatin on myboy 2 times and my boy help me 2 times
he did not understand she said him thats mean the promise thats what i forget thats what my boy was searching for oh god howi forget that i must fix evry thing she made the boy go
she killed her self as like wiliam did just to folow him andbewith him
but it was too late

friends i wish u tack this very important and be carful dont regret andkill ur selves just love from ur heart
and try to donthurt some one loves you .
THE END..
Admin
Admin
المدير
المدير

عدد المساهمات : 255
نقاط : 762
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/05/2011

https://ahlc.forumarabia.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة